- Wed May 13 19:03:43 2015 UTC:
A big THANK YOU to @HostSailor (http://t.co/mQgib1tcNa ) for supporting us. They offer flexible and affordable hosting solutions.
- Mon Jan 19 09:43:45 2015 UTC:
Thanks again to http://t.co/Zi4xndWyJG for your continued support of our project!
- Wed Dec 03 22:25:23 2014 UTC:
@2x4RU Hello and thank you for the kind offer. The project can always use more power / net coverage. Please check your private messages.
- Mon Apr 14 15:40:45 2014 UTC:
Our thanks go to Cloud I.T. Canada (https://t.co/y8e8WccrHv) for donating a virtual machine to our service.
- Sat Feb 15 20:26:22 2014 UTC:
Wow, we had a HUGE increase of attacks during the last months. In 08/2013 we had 5k and in 01/2014 it were 15k with an overall total of 150k
- Mon Jan 13 09:44:24 2014 UTC:
A shout out to Nothing Inc. for 6mo service, contributing 11 IP addresses to our network. Monitor their progress here http://t.co/Fiq70tgNSq
- Tue Nov 05 16:34:53 2013 UTC:
Sometime in October (4 years after the project was started back in Oct 2009) we now counted more than 100k attacks from over 45k unique IPs.
- Wed Jul 24 14:37:42 2013 UTC:
Thank you @rimuhosting for donating several VPS to the OpenBL project! Check them out at http://t.co/QZH7PsZbtv vps
- Wed May 15 14:00:42 2013 UTC:
Thank you SysadminSpot (http://t.co/1a5u7f3h01) for donating a virtual server and also for the blog post about us (http://t.co/6BJ8DWg1mX).
- Wed Apr 10 16:45:41 2013 UTC:
Big thanks go to Midas Green Tech (http://t.co/JxYOJ0X7Wh) for supporting us with a virtual server.
- Sat Apr 06 19:21:24 2013 UTC:
All hosts are currently getting updated to have the SMTP ports 25 and 587 monitored for attacks as well.
- Wed Apr 03 06:40:50 2013 UTC:
For ease of use all date/times (timestamps in lists, statistics and logfile excerpts in notification mails) were changes to UTC.
- Wed Mar 20 21:25:48 2013 UTC:
The public backlists are now also hosted on a server located in the United States. http://t.co/1oxWBH4Unp
- Wed Feb 20 20:39:28 2013 UTC:
The page is in the process of getting updated a little. It is now HTML5, but still very simple. Any volunteers for webdesign help out there?
- Sun Feb 10 23:21:40 2013 UTC:
The HTTP ports 80 and 443 are also covered now and reporting vulnerability scans against common admin tools like php(My|Pg}Admin and others.
- Thu Jan 24 20:06:20 2013 UTC:
A big thanks to Nick Abal (http://t.co/WWHuQd9O) for sponsoring a small OpenBSD VM.